Tony Cline is the Managing Broker and Owner of Cliffdwellers Real Estate in Denver Colorado.
He was originally licensed as a real estate agent in 1992. In 1993 he had an opportunity to join a technology firm and eventually went on to open his own technology business specializing in document and data management, workflow processes and system implementation. Working with fortune 500 companies, national accounts and military locations gave Tony the opportunity to analyze large scale systems and workflow processes and find ways to reduce waste and improve productivity.
After selling his company in 2001 Tony began working with Cliffdwellers Real Estate and eventually purchased the company.
Tony stays very busy; in addition to running Cliffdwellers:
- He is a long distance and marathon and ultra-marathon runner.
- He is a volunteer youth basketball coach in his 12th year, coaching over 37 seasons (year round sport).
- He married his high school sweetheart in 1991 and has been happily married since.
Cliffdwellers is a company focused on real estate sales, leasing and property management since 1978. Our office is located in Downtown Denver at 15th and Blake and we serve the downtown community primarily focusing on lofts and condos.
Tony Cline’s Professional Experience and Qualifications
- Colorado Employing Broker Real Estate license #ER-1310892 since March 2002.
- Managing Broker for Cliffdwellers Real Estate since March 2002.
- President of the Denver Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers 2014
- Board Member of the Denver Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers 2013 -Present
- Contributor to the Colorado State Real Estate Commission Service on Task forces 2015,2016
- National Instructor National Association of Residential Property Managers 2013, 2014, 2015,2016
- Board Member Arvada Urban Renewal Authority 2007 – present
- Treasurer Arvada Urban Renewal Authority 2014, 2015,2016
- Real Estate Investor 2004 – Present
- Business Coach for Real Estate and Property Management 2013 – Present
Barb Hendrix joined Cliffdwellers in 2004 and brings over 22 years of experience as a real estate Office Manager to the Cliffdwellers team. As the Office Manager Barb Hendrix has helped manage thousands of rental units which involves coordinating all maintenance work orders, rent collection, communicating with tenants and owners and handling all financial matters. Barb helps keep the office running smoothly on a daily basis.
Prior to joining Cliffdwellers, Barb was the Office Manager for Brooks Tower during the conversion from 524 apartments to condos. She was employed there from January 1994 to September 2004.
With her strong ability to multi task and customer service background Barb is a great addition to Cliffdwellers.
Barb is a Colorado Native and has been married for 27 years with two children who are both attending college.
As a is a licensed Real Estate Broker and downtown Denver resident, Mike O’neal is an enthusiast of the urban lifestyle and desires to make high quality, downtown properties available to those who prefer to rent. Mike has always enjoyed finding, renovating and maintaining his own rental homes and offers his property management and leasing expertise to other owners and investors.
Mike takes pride in making sure each tenant has a clean, comfortable and safe place to live and works closely with his owner clients to ensure that their investment is marketed effectively and maintained to the highest standards.
Mike O’Neal has a Master in Architecture from NewSchool of Architecture and Design in San Diego, CA. Mike joined Cliffdwellers Real Estate because of their expertise in the Denver urban core neighborhoods and demonstrated commitment to provide investors and tenants with exceptional service.
Cliffdwellers Real Estate
1499 Blake Street #1J Denver CO 80202