Tony Cline is the Managing Broker and Owner of Cliffdwellers Real Estate in Denver Colorado.
He was originally licensed as a real estate agent in 1992. In 1993 he had an opportunity to join a technology firm and eventually went on to open his own technology business specializing in document and data management, workflow processes and system implementation. Working with fortune 500 companies, national accounts and military locations gave Tony the opportunity to analyze large scale systems and workflow processes and find ways to reduce waste and improve productivity.
After selling his company in 2001 Tony began working with Cliffdwellers Real Estate and eventually purchased the company.
Tony stays very busy; in addition to running Cliffdwellers:
- He is a long distance and marathon and ultra-marathon runner.
- He is a volunteer youth basketball coach in his 12th year, coaching over 37 seasons (year round sport).
- He married his high school sweetheart in 1991 and has been happily married since.
Cliffdwellers is a company focused on real estate sales, leasing and property management since 1978. Our office is located in Downtown Denver at 15th and Blake and we serve the downtown community primarily focusing on lofts and condos.
Tony Cline’s Professional Experience and Qualifications
- Colorado Employing Broker Real Estate license #ER-1310892 since March 2002.
- Managing Broker for Cliffdwellers Real Estate since March 2002.
- President of the Denver Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers 2014
- Board Member of the Denver Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers 2013 -Present
- Contributor to the Colorado State Real Estate Commission Service on Task forces 2015,2016
- National Instructor National Association of Residential Property Managers 2013, 2014, 2015,2016
- Board Member Arvada Urban Renewal Authority 2007 – present
- Treasurer Arvada Urban Renewal Authority 2014, 2015,2016
- Real Estate Investor 2004 – Present
- Business Coach for Real Estate and Property Management 2013 – Present